Detector Test Equipment
Sampling Hole Clips
Sampling Hole Clip delivers reliable and accurate sampling hole sizes that are fast to install and easy to locate and identify.
The VESDA Sampling Hole Clip delivers reliable and accurate sampling hole sizes that are fast to install and easy to locate and identify. Each clip is colour-coded to indicate a specific hole diameter providing an instant visual guide and removing the need for closer inspection. This is particularly beneficial during commissioning and maintenance processes in applications like warehouses or large open spaces.
The greatly simplified installation process helps deliver greater reliability in the correct setting of sampling hole size and a faster installation process. A 10mm (27/64”) diameter drill bit is all that is required by an installer to create each sampling hole (rather than many different drill sizes) to which the Sampling Hole Clip attaches to. This can help deliver quality installation in projects where installation is sub contracted or the installer is not familiar with the impact of sampling hole size. Use of a chamfered hole entry in the sampling hole clip design can help to reduce dust loading effects. Without using this type of technology, a build-up of dust around a standard drilled sampling hole is likely to occur, due to the friction created by the airflow through the sampling hole.Features & Benefits:
- Pre-engineered sampling holes for faster, more efficient commissioning and installation
- Installation-ready design (with no part assembly or tools required); simply clicks into place for a firm, non-slip position
- Visual colour-coded guide to sampling point location and sampling hole size
- Greatly simplifies sampling hole drilling; a single 10mm drill bit for all holes (simply fit the relevant clip to set the hole size)
- Reduces dust loading effects through inclusion of a chamfered hole entry design, helping to increase uptime and potentially extends test intervals
- Two formats available: Standard and Harsh Environment
- Harsh Environment Clip variants feature a flexi-lip design to help reduce sampling hole contamination under high air pressure.