ICAM ILQ Detector
The ICAM ILQ detector is a cost-effective Aspirated Smoke Detection (ASD) solution that meets the unique needs of numerous small area applications of up to 100 m² (1,000 ft²).
The ICAM ILQ detector is a cost-effective Aspirated Smoke Detection (ASD) solution that meets the unique needs of numerous small area applications of up to 100 m² (1,000 ft²). The ILQ detector actively draws air from the protected area through a pipe network where two or four holes are used. The ILQ has two pipe inlets and there are always one or two holes on each pipe. Sampled air is then filtered before being analysed by the detection chamber.
The detection chamber utilizes a laser light source and photoelectric receiver circuitry to detect scattered light caused by the presence of smoke. Convenient and expedient configuration of the ILQ detector is available via DIP switches for true out-of-box operation. A USB communication interface is also available for the Xtralis QSC Configuration and Fire System Management Software application.
The ILQ detector provides a programmable General Purpose Input (GPI) for remote Reset, Reset + Disable, Stand-by and External Device (PSU) monitoring functions. Three dry contact relay outputs are available for Alarm and Fault annunciation.Features & Benefits:
- Laser-based absolute smoke detection
- Clean air barrier for optics protection
- Up to 100m² (1,000 ft²) coverage
- Up to 2 x 6 m (20 ft) linear or up to 2 x 9 m (30 ft) branched pipe lengths
- 2 or 4 Class A / VEWFD sampling holes Metric/Imperial pipe inlets
- Pre-alarm, Alarm and Fault Relays
- 5 LEDs, Pre-alarm, Fire, Fault, Filter, Power
- Monitored on-board filter
- AutoLearn™ Smoke
- EN 54-20
- Class A, B & C with 4 holes
- Brand : Xtralis