System Series 960H Indoor/Outdoor Mini Dome Camera
System Series 960H indoor/outdoor mini dome cameras provide a wide range of high-quality, feature-rich video surveillance options for low-light applications.
System Series 960H indoor and outdoor mini dome cameras provide a wide range of high-quality, feature-rich video surveillance options for low-light applications. These cameras offer superb picture quality, true color reproduction, and enhanced low-light performance, making it the ideal solution for a range of indoor and outdoor surveillance applications including airports, university campuses, hospitals, schools, and government, and commercial buildings.
Features & Benefits:
- Ultra wide dynamic range (WDR) 120 dB maximum
- 3D digital noise reduction
- Backlight compensation and highlight masking
- True day and night (TDN) with removable IR-cut filter for vivid color pictures by day and clear black-and-white pictures at night
- Excellent low-light performance (0.14 lux color, 0.03 lux b/w)
- Weatherproof, impact-resistant housing IP66
- Built-in heater for cold weather operation down to -40 °F (-40 °C); breather vent prevents build-up of condensation
- Camera converts easily to a surface- or flush-mount for direct installation to a ceiling or wall; optional wall or pendant mounts available
- 3-axis rotation for precise camera positioning
- Second video output and onboard OSD controller for on-site adjustments
- Emissions FCC, Part 15B, Class B,