HRGX Express Series DVR
HRGX Express series digital video recorders (DVR) offer clear, crisp video using H.264 video compression and support a high-end feature set that exceeds the needs of many surveillance applications at a very economical price.
HRGX Express series digital video recorders (DVR) offer clear, crisp video using H.264 video compression and support a high-end feature set that exceeds the needs of many surveillance applications at a very economical price. Recording at a rate of up to 400 (16 channel), 200 (8 channel), or 100 (4 channel) images per second real-time PAL video at 960H resolution, HRGX DVRs support a wide variety of capabilities such as smartphone and tablet remote access (apps for iOS and Android™ devices), mouse control, IR remote control, and multiple search engines to quickly find the evidence video.
In addition to remote access from Apple iPhone®, iPad® and Android devices, Express Series DVRs can be remotely accessed via a web browser or by using multi-site remote access software. They have two USB ports to enable intuitive mouse control and simultaneous DVR operations such as backing up video evidence files onto USB media. A viewer is optionally included with each clip, making it easy for investigators to view video evidence.
The HRGX DVR range supports continuous and event recording and is configurable per channel. HRGX DVRs can also be configured for motion detected recording, allowing maximum storage efficiency. Additional features include two (front & rear panel) USB 2.0 ports, PTZ dome control for a wide variety of protocols, and self-diagnostics including hard disk drive S.M.A.R.T. monitoring.Features & Benefits:
- H.264 video compression
- 4CIF/960H resolution at real-time record rates
- Dual steam support and channels independently configurable
- 4, 8, or 16 video inputs; 4 audio inputs, 1 audio output
- Remote access from iOS and Android devices and free DDNS service
- Remote access via Internet Explorer web browser and multi-site client software (PC and Mac)
- Continuous recording during playback and during transmission to remote site
- Simultaneous HDMI, VGA, and CVBS outputs and Optional video loop out
- Watermark verification and Privacy masking (four configurable zones)
- Remote control and mouse included for DVR control via front panel
- FCC Part 15B, Class A, EN 55022: 2010
- EN50130-4: 2011+ A1: 1998 + A2: 2003
- EN 60950-1: 2006 + A11: 2009 + A1: 2010 + A12: 2011
- EN 61000-3-2: 2006 + A1: 2009 + A2: 2009
- EN 61000-3-3: 2008
- IEC 62321: 2008
- EN 50581: 2012
- CSA/UL 60950-1, 2nd Edition