MAXPRO NVR PE
Powerful, high-definition IP recording system with all required software and licenses installed for up to 128 channels for enterprise installations.
MAXPRO® NVR PE is a scalable, open platform that supports device integrations with support for PSIA and ONVIF, real-time streaming protocol standard, and native device integrations. As an enterprise class NVR solution, it provides the processor and RAID enclosure in one chassis for space and cost savings along with easy-to-use desktop clients, Mac or PC browser web client, and mobile apps for remote connectivity and monitoring. Multiple NVR deployments for system expansion is easily managed via MAXPRO® VMS enterprise video management system and intelligent command.Features & Benefits:
- 16GB or 32GB memory with 16TB up to 144 TB internal raw storage capacity
- Multi-steam support for maximum 256 streams.
- Base software: Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Express; Windows 10 IoT Enterprise for Embedded Systems
- 2 solid state drives with operating system and 12 bays for infield upgrade options of 4 TB,8 TB or 12 TB SATA hard drives.
- Intuitive user interface offers feature-rich user experience as intelligence events captured from cameras.
- Keyboard control with UltraKey Plus and UltraKey over ethernet
- 3-Click wizard for easy, quick install to live video for auto configuration
- Integrates to full line of Honeywell IP Cameras and HVE encoders
- Native device integrations: 4K resolution, H.265 video compression codec, 3D PTZ control, 360° camera and multi-imager cameras and advanced intelligence events.
- Simultaneous recording, live monitoring, search and system management for up to 128 IP cameras including high-definition formats
- Patented video surround feature tracks subjects of interest as they move between areas covered by adjacent cameras.
- 2-way audio, for specific IP camera models
- 2U, 12 bay including rack mount kit, included
- NDAA Section 889 compliant
- ONVIF Profile S, G
- Emissions: FCC Part 15B Class A
- Safety: ANSI/UL 60950-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No 60950-1