ECS-INT50W Internal Amplifier
ECS-INT50W is capable of producing 50 watts of audio power on one speaker circuit. It is designed to conveniently mount in the IFP-2000ECS, IFP-1000ECS or IFP-100ECS cabinet, making it an ideal solution for small voice evacuation installations.
ECS-INT50W Internal Amplifier can fit inside the IFP-2000ECS, IFP-1000ECS, or IFP-100ECS cabinet. It is used to amplify the audio message for distribution throughout the facility for the Emergency Communication System.
Installation : The ECS-INT50W mounts in the IFP2000ECS, IFP-1000ECS or IFP-100ECS cabinet
Compatibility : The ECS-INT50W is compatible with the following voice evacuation components
• IFP-100ECS Emergency Communication System with Fire Alarm Control Panel
• IFP-1000ECS Emergency Communication System with Fire Alarm Control Panel
• IFP-2000ECS Emergency Communication System with Fire Alarm Control Panel
Mounting the ECS-INT50W
1. Open the cabinet door.
2. Remove AC power and disconnect the backup batteries from the main control panel.
3. Align the board with the mounting holes. Mount the ECS-INT50W inside the FACP cabinet with the screws provided.
4. Secure the board to the enclosure.Features & Benefits:
- SBUS addressable
- 50 watts of supervised audio power
- One speaker circuit
- 25 volt or 70.7 volt operation
- Easy to install assembly in the IFP-2000ECS, IFP-1000ECS or IFP-100ECS cabinet
- Six-wire connection to the EVS system:
- -two-wires for the Voice BUS
- -two-wires for the SBUS
- -Two-wires for the 24 V DC power source from a NAC circuit on the IFP-2000ECS, IFP-1000ECS or IFP100ECS programmed for constant auxiliary power
- UL 864
- UL 2572