Intelligent Distributed Audio Amplifier
ECC-50DA(E), ECC-50BDA, and ECC-125DA(E) are intelligent 50W, 100W, and 125W amplifiers that are used with the ECC-50/100(E) emergency command center.
ECC-50DA(E), ECC-50BDA, and ECC-125DA(E) are intelligent 50W, 100W, and 125W amplifiers that are used with the ECC-50/100(E) emergency command center. These distributed audio amplifiers amplify an audio message for distribution throughout a facility when additional audio power is required. They are designed as self-contained units and can be conveniently installed near an area of protection to educe wiring demands for speaker circuit outputs. Each ECC-50DA(E) is capable of producing 50W of total power and includes four built-in, fully supervised speaker circuits/zones.
The ECC125DA(E) is capable of producing 125W of total power with four built-in, fully supervised speaker circuits/zones. Both amplifiers are expandable to include eight speaker circuits when an optional ECC-CE4 module is installed. For installations that require survivability, the ECC-50BDA provides 50W or 100W of primary power along with 50W of backup power and comes standard with eight built-in fully supervised speaker circuits/zones.
Any combination of up to eight, ECC-50DA(E)s, ECC-50BDAs, or ECC-125DA(E)s can be connected to the ECC-50/100(E) to provide a total output of 1,100W of audio I/O amplifiers are wired to the data bus and the audio-riser bus of the ECC-50/100(E) primary operating console. They have their own power supplies with built-in battery charger and are both fully supervised by the ECC-50/100(E) for any trouble conditions.Features & Benefits:
- The ECC-50DA(E) and ECC-125DA(E) units come standard with four onboard fully supervised speaker circuit zones, and are expandable to eight circuits when an optional ECC-CE4 module is added
- The ECC-50BDA includes eight onboard fully supervised speaker circuits/zones
- Any combination of up to eight ECC-50DA(E)s, ECC-50BDAs, or ECC-125DA(E)s per system can be used with the ECC-50/100(E) for a total of 1100W of audio power and 24 speaker circuit outputs
- The ECC-50BDA can be used in the following configurations: 50W primary/50W back up; 100W primary/no back up; 100W primary/50W backup (optional ECC-50WBU required)
- The ECC-50BDA supports the use of low frequency sounders per UL 464. Refer to device compatibility document #15384 for compatible devices
- Supports both Class A (Style Z) and Class B (Style Y) wiring
- Easy setup and configuration by using a simple, built-in web-based programming utility on the ECC-50/100(E)
- UL2572 (Communication and Control Units Mass Notification Systems); UL 864 (Emergency Voice Evacuation for Fire)
- Built-in power supply and battery charger that supports up to 35Ah. (For batteries larger than 18Ah, use the BB-26 orBB-55F Battery Box)
- ECC-50DA(E) and ECC-50BDA are field-selectable for 25Vrms or 70.7Vrms of operation
- UL2572, UL 864