Strobes & Signal Lights
Ceiling Tile AV
System Sensor Drop-In Ceiling Tile L-Series selectable-output speaker strobes and dual-voltage evacuation speakers enable faster trouble free installation.
System Sensor L-Series Drop-In Ceiling speaker strobes, speakers and strobes install faster than the traditional ceiling speaker or speaker strobe appliances. Neutral grill pattern makes this an excellent option for schools, office buildings, retail, restaurants, and hospital applications. Quickly upgrade your existing Horn Strobe application to a voice system or spec this for your next new construction project.
These devices also enable faster installations by providing quick wire nut connections, rotary switches to select voltage and power settings, and seven field-selectable candela settings for ceiling speaker strobes.Features & Benefits:
- Complete drop-in suspended ceiling speaker and speaker strobe assembly
- L-Series Platform, common speaker and low current strobe
- Field selectable candela settings on strobe units: 15, 30, 75, 95, 115, 150, and 177
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 30 candela
- Rotary switch simplifies field selection of speaker voltage (25 and 70.7 Vrms) and power settings (¼, ½, 1 and 2 watts)
- Speakers offer high fidelity and high volume sound output
- Compatible with System Sensor synchronization protocol
- Electrical compatibility with existing L-Series, SpectrAlert®, and SpectrAlert Advance products
- UL Listed 2043, suitable for use in air-handling spaces
- Sized to use with standard drop-in ceiling systems 2 ft x 2 ft (61 cm x 61 cm opening)
- Includes seismic tie off or screw attachment points
- Speaker Strobe and Strobe models include a FIRE Decal. Additional Decals available as accessories.
- UL S4048, S5512
- ULC S4048, S5512
- FM 3057493, 3057383
- CSFM 7125-1653:0522, 7320-1653:0521