The HIS End User Group is a community of Pro-Watch® and MAXPRO® end customers and Honeywell technology experts. Our goal? To shape the future of Honeywell Integrated Security software development and programs.
A network where solutions and ideas flow freely
You can connect with other Pro-Watch® and MAXPRO® customers and technology experts from Honeywell and our partners through the HIS End User Group. The HIS End Users Group is an independent, peer-to-peer group made up of end user customers of Honeywell’s integrated security solutions. The Group gives members a chance to learn, network, and influence Honeywell strategy by:
- Enabling Honeywell and Honeywell users to exchange information of mutual interest and value
- Giving Honeywell users an opportunity to exchange experiences, knowledge, and ideas
- Providing Honeywell with direct user feedback on all technical and functional areas of interest
We share perspectives, information and a mission
We created this community to make sure users of Honeywell integrated security solutions have a chance to become part of a vibrant, meaningful, and growing user community. As a member, you can easily:
- Share information and receive education about Honeywell solutions, technologies and services
- Network with peers and industry experts to discuss product features and share best practices.
- Learn how to optimize your Pro-Watch and MAXPRO product investment
- Provide feedback and help influence Honeywell’s future technology direction
- Stay abreast of what’s happening in your industry and more
Connect virtually or in person for Forum or Fireside Chats
Each year, Group members get together at an off-site location to interact in person and shape the direction of industry innovations and share best practices. Designed specifically for Pro-Watch® and Honeywell Video users to discuss ideas and concerns, the HIS Forum covers a wide range of security related topics.
Another way the HIS End User Group provides a chance to connect with your peers and with members of the Honeywell team is with its Fire Side Chats. Every other month, the Group hosts a half-hour conference call to talk about current topics of interest and receive product updates.
Due to the recent Covid-19 pandemic, the Honeywell Integrated Security Team has adopted a virtual approach to HIS Forum. We ask for your patience as we develop and announce plans for the future.
As your network increases, so does knowledge
To help our End Users become more successful, Honeywell offers lots of useful educational resources. You’ll get access to quarterly newsletters, monthly webinars and online training through the Honeywell Discover Learning Management System. All with one goal in mind--to help you stay current with the latest security trends and Honeywell solutions.
We know End User concerns because we’re End Users
The HIS End User Group is a peer-to-peer group organized and led by an End User Board and Steering Committee consisting of fifteen member volunteers, elected on a three-year term limit from the general membership population. Steering Committee members are responsible for event support, member outreach and knowledge sharing participation.
HIS End User Join