Mobile apps for Gent products
Gent provides three mobile apps—S-QUAD Selector, Interface Selector and GENT VAD Tool—on both the Apple App Store for iOS and Google Play for Android.
S-QUAD Selector helps you easily find out what the S-Quad's optimum sensitivity state is for a particular application or risk.
You'll also have access to audio samples of the standard sounder tones/voice messages and a Locator Map allowing end users to easily find a System Integrator nearby.
The Interface Selector app helps you select the right type of interface for a specific application. It’s quick and easy to use, removing a lot of the complexity when purchasing and installing interfaces. Once you’ve decided on the correct interface you can instantly download datasheets and email them as an attachment.
Gent VAD Tool
The VAD design support tool for iPad allows you to:
- Create a floor plan
- Enter ambient light settings or use the built-in lux meter
- Select low, medium or high-powered settings
- Drag and drop VAD’s onto your floor plan
- Get an instant, visual confirmation that your proposed plan is valid
- Generate reports and email them