Inspire your guests with innovative and proven technology.
Our intelligent hotel solutions allow your guests to enjoy a memorable room experience and the highest level of comfort, while you optimise your processes and save significant amounts of energy.
What the hotel of the future looks like.
Together with innovative entertainment and lighting, intelligent automation creates a futuristic room atmosphere. At the same time, needs-based energy management reduces consumption.
The many benefits of an end-to-end cabin automation solution.
A perfect guest experience with the wow effect
Linking room control to IT and infotainment systems creates a mood. Combined with lighting, temperature and A/V, room atmospheres magically change.
- Intuitive operation via tablet or smartphone app
- Room moods (relax, business etc.) and wake-up calls
- Room pre-setting to the guest's preferences
Comfort optimised for guests creates a feel-good atmosphere.
Our needs-based automation puts the guest in total control. It knows when and how rooms are being used and adjusts comfort levels to match.
- Pleasant room conditions for maximum comfort
- Room conditions adapt to a guest's individual needs
- Ease of operation with guests in full control
Optimised hotel management processes
Using a door locking system and room sensors, our system can detect whether a guest, maid or worker is present and adjust the room parameters accordingly.
- Room automation embedded in hotel management
- Simplified and automated operating processes
- Optimal room management, maintenance and outsourcing
Energy savings throughout the hotel
If sensors detect that a guest has left or a room's not reserved, HVAC is switched to an energy-saving setting, and electrical loads are turned off.
- The room only uses as much energy as required
- Energy-saving modes account for weather
- Virtual energy measurement creates consumption transparency
Connected cabin automation with open interfaces
SBC room automation has open interfaces and connects all disciplines involved. Communication via BACnet, LON, KNX, Modbus, S-Bus optimises costs.
- Open interfaces for connecting all disciplines including HVAC, lighting, shading
- Web and IT integration are standard
- Lighting control via DALI
A complete solution for modern hotel management
Our Supervisor BMS combines visualisation, interaction, monitoring and reporting in one software platform. Modularity allows for easy expansion.
- Comprehensive solutions for all aspects of hotel automation
- Compatible with all networks
- Scalable modularity for individual requirements
Hotel Competence Centre: Walk into the future
Come see our futuristic technologies for the hotel trade 4.0 in person.