Trust Honeywell Commercial Security to safeguard our partners and end users before and after Brexit
We’re pleased to inform you of our preparations, readiness and ideal positioning to support you and your customers’, before, during and after Brexit, regardless of what form Brexit finally takes.
Our number one priority is supporting our customers', we are committed to continuity of our supply and have been working extensively across our supplier and partner base throughout the process.
Over many months, we have been and continue to prepare for any eventuality including a hard Brexit. Alongside the wider Honeywell business, we have cross-functional teams working closely with supplier management, logistics, inventory, certification, compliance, HR, legal and much more. You can have confidence in our readiness.
Honeywell Commercial Security is ideally positioned today and in the future:
- Honeywell will continue to supply class leading security products from our existing facilities. Providing our full portfolio of products within our standard delivery times. We will continue to provide all Partners and Customers with a world-class service.
- We are working with our key suppliers to improve our stock holding across core product lines to ensure continuity of supply.
- By working closely with world-class logistics suppliers we expect to minimise any potential impact on our deliveries between the European Union and the UK.
- Our key products are designed and developed in the UK by industry experts, and we are not anticipating Brexit to have any impact on our UK product and design and development operations.
- For all Partners and Customers, we have developed country and product-specific contingency plans to minimise potential disruptions. This includes preparation for possible border delays, and the development of short-term contingency plans.
- There is no impact to warranties on any of our products.
Please be assured that we will continue to review our position as more information becomes available and will share further updates. We encourage you to review your own plans in relation to Brexit to address any potential impact for your business, such as building up your inventory to ensure your customers are unaffected by other external factors.
Should you have any questions or require additional information on any specific aspect of our operations or service, please don’t hesitate to contact your Business Development Manager.
We look forward to continuing to work together and thank you for your ongoing support.
GM, Commercial Security - Europe