Zone & Unitary Controllers
Merlin NX Compact VAV Controller
The Merlin NX Compact VAV Controller provide flexible, freely programmable, demand-led control for variable air volume applications.
The Merlin NX Compact VAV Controller is part of the MERLIN NX family. The MERLIN NX family of unitary controllers provide flexible, freely programmable, demand-led control that delivers tangible benefits to reduce energy spends while driving new levels of functionality and efficiency in today's buildings. These scalable and freely programmable BACnet MS/TP-based unitary controllers utilize smart engineering and commissioning tools, and Sylk™ bus technology. Multiple flexible configurations can be achieved to address specific applications with the Arena NX (Niagara) tool.Features & Benefits:
- Compact design for small enclosures.
- Easy to install on round ducts.
- Integrated DP sensor and field replaceable 5 Nm actuator with 90 sec runtime at 60 Hz (108 sec at 50 Hz).
- High-precision bi-directional DP sensor to achieve precise measurement even at low air flow.
- Supports Auto-baud rate adaption for BACnet MS/TP communication.
- Auto MAC-addressing.
- Color-coded removable terminal blocks to simplify wiring and replacement.
- Supports offline and online programming. Online programming enables quick application optimization using single tool.
- Supports concept of flexible applications
- Bulk commissioning of similar controller applications
- UL916 certified
- BTL-listed, BACnet B-AAC profile
- CB Certificate
- CE approved
- FCC part 15B-compliant.
- RoHS conformity