MNxx20 175 lb-in. and MNxx34 300 lb-in. Non-Spring Return Direct Coupled Actuators
MNxx20/34 non-spring return damper actuators with 175 or 300 lb-in of torque provide modulating or floating control for rotary valves, linear valves with appropriate linkage, and air damper applications.
MNxx20 175 lb-in. and MNxx34 300 lb-in. Series Non-Spring Return Direct Coupled Actuators (DCA) are used within heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems. They can drive a variety of quarter-turn, final control elements.
Applications include: Volume control dampers, mounted directly to the drive shaft or remotely (with the use of accessory hardware). Quarter-turn rotary valves, such as ball or butterfly valves mounted directly to the drive shaft. Linear stroke globe or cage valves mounted with linkages to provide linear actuation.Features & Benefits:
- Self-centering shaft adapter
- Access cover to simplify wiring
- Declutch for manual adjustment
- Mechanical stroke limits (MN6120/MN7220 only)
- Internal auxiliary switches (MN6120/MN7220 only)
- Rotation direction selectable by switch
- Mountable in any orientation (no IP54 if upside down)
- Mechanical position indicator
- UL873, File No. E4436; Guide No. XAPX
- UL94 Plenum Rating