V5422 Series Butterfly Valves with Actuator PN16
The V5 Series Actuated Butterfly Valves are suitable for heating and cooling applications as well as in boiler management systems.
The V5 Series Actuated Butterfly Valves are suitable for heating and cooling applications as well as in boiler management systems. They can also be employed for general services, water treatment, etc.
The V5422L series is equipped with floating-control actuators (230 V, three-point). The V5422E series is equipped with modulating-control actuators with a standard control signal of 0...10 V (2...10 V, 0...20 mA, and 4...20 mA also possible).
The actuators and valves are delivered factory-mounted. The position control and the end stops are completely justified.Features & Benefits:
- With factory-mounted electric actuator
- Centric butterfly valve with elastomer liner
- Wide DN range (DN250 through DN300)
- For heating water containing up to 50% glycol
- Wafer body
- For modulating and floating control
- Maintenance-free control drive
- Mechanical setting indicator
- Manual adjustment wheel and declutch button
- Ample reserve torque
- Sizable terminal compartment for cabling
- Long unit lifetime