USB Charging Sockets
Logic Plus™ 30W Power Delivery (PD) Fast Charging USB Type-C Sockets
Logic Plus 2 Gang DP Switchsocket Outlet Module with Type A+C USB PD 30W Fast Charging Ports and Dual Earth Terminals
Logic Plus USB sockets are a extensive range of sockets offering additional USB charging capability. Options available to charge Type A and C devices and now includes a 30W fast-charging USB solution.
The new 30W USB Type A+C charger features GaN technology and
Power Delivery (PD) protocol, to provide fast charging in a compact size.
Smart efficient charging can deliver power to a wide range of electronic
devices and charges them quickly.
They are manufactured from urea formaldehyde, a high grade thermoset material with inherent antibacterial and antiviral properties.
All the sockets have double pole switching as standard.
Products are suitable for a wide array of applications, as they are available in 2 Gang form factors, all with dual earth capability.
Choose from our classic white or graphite grey finish, each with a
double pole, dual earth design and covered by a 5-year MK guaranteeFeatures & Benefits:
- 1. POWER DELIVERY (PD) PROTOCOL
- • The charger will communicate with connected electronic devices using PD protocol to negotiate charging parameters (current/voltage), in order to optimize charging speed and also protect the battery health
- • One 30W universal USB PD will be able to power a wide variety of electronic devices
- • Charge mobiles to 50% within 30mins
- 2. GAN TECHNOLOGY
- • GaN device is smaller, reducing device size
- • Higher power efficiency
- 3. SUSTAINABLE
- • Eco design, standby power<100mW
- • Adopt Type-C to drive e-waste reduction following new EU regulation
- 4. 25MM BACKBOX
- 3. Electronically protected against an overload or short circuit on either USB outlet.
- 4. 3 Pin "child resistant" safety shutter stystem on 13A socket outlets inhibits access to power unless all 3 pins of a BS plug are inserted. 5. Manufactured from urea formaldehyde, a high grade thermoset material with inherent antibacterial and antiviral properties. Independently tested to the latest standard ISO 22196:2011, results show kill rates of over 99.99%. MK offers the most widely tested wiring devices available.
- 6. Backed out, in line terminals for easier installation.
- 7. Double Pole Switching with additional electrical safety from the neutral pole contact "makes first" & "breaks last" after the live contact.
- 8. Dual earth terminals for added user safety.
- 9. Printed terminal markings on grey rear moulding for clearer identification.
- 10. 5 year guarantee.