Pressure Switches & Sensors
DWAM, DWAMV Pressure monitors
These series are particularly suitable for maximum pressure monitoring in steam and hot-water systems. The pressure switch is "of special construction", with a self monitoring pressure sensor, built in accordance with PED 2014/68/EU.
DWAM, DWAMV Pressure monitors series are particularly suitable for maximum pressure monitoring in steam and hot-water systems. The pressure switch is "of special construction", with a self monitoring pressure sensor, built in accordance with Pressure Equipment Directive PED 2014/68/EU. It can be used as a pressure monitor or a pressure limiter for maximum pressure monitoring (systems in accordance with TRBS DIN EN12828) systems in accordance with DIN EN12952-11 and DIN EN12953-9 and is available with or without adjustment.It comes with rugged housing made of seawater resistant die cast aluminium.DWAM types are pressure monitors without differential adjustment for max. pressure monitoring, DWAMV types are pressure monitors with differential adjustment for max. pressure monitoring.Features & Benefits:
- The pressure monitors and safety pressurelimiting devices are calibrated so that, underrising pressure, switching takes place at thedefined switching pressure.
- The reset pointunder falling pressure is lower by the amount of the switching differential, or, in the case ofpressure limiting devices, by the fall in pressure specified in the table. The scale value corresponds to the upper switching point.
- Bursting pressure for all types ≥ 100 bar.Verified by TÜV test.
- TUEV-DW-15-132 for DWAM ...according VdTUEV Memorandum Pressure 100, Issue 07.2006, DIN EN 12952-11, Issue 09.2007 and DIN EN 12953-9, Issue 09.2007
- 01 202 931-B-11-0001 according Directive 97/23 EC• SIL2 according IEC 61508-2