IDEMIA SIGMA Biometric Reader
Honeywell’s Pro-Watch security management suite equips organizations with the tools to protect people, secure assets and ensure regulatory compliance by combining access control, digital video, intrusion and other functions into one powerful system.
Integration with IDEMIA’s biometric reader family allows users to add cutting edge biometric identification to their security portfolio without having to manage separate systems. Utilizing IDEMIA’s award winning biometric technology, users are able to enroll and manage biometric templates within Pro-Watch providing a truly integrated and seamless experience.
Supported devices include the latest from IDEMIA such as the MorphoWave (4-fingerprints contactless scanning), VisionPass (facial recognition) and SIGMA family including the entry-level SIGMA Lite, SIGMA Wide optimized for time attendance management and SIGMA Extreme for harsh outdoor conditions.
Features & Benefits:
- Pro-Watch biometric enrollment, no separate databases or software to manage
- FBI PIV IQS Certified Optical Sensor
- Multi-factor authentication including PIN+BIO & Card+PIN+BIO
- Optional Prox, iClass, or MIFARE/MIFARE Plus/DESFire/NFC contactless card reader available
- Upgradeable reader capacities up to 100,000 users (capacities vary by device)
- Optional Wi-Fi communication interface for network connectivity (varies by model)
- Indoor & Outdoor rated models available including IP65 and IK09 rated housings
- Anti-fraud features include optional patented, BSI certified electro-optical fake finger detection technology
- Leading fingerprint technology ranked most accurate by National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Embedded Web Server for reader configuration and transaction log viewing
- RoHS, REACH and WEEE Compliant