Plant & Integration Controllers
ComfortPoint™ Open Plant Controller
ComfortPoint™ Open solution fully programable BACnet-Building Controller (B-BC) for AHU, RTU and Central Plant applications, CPO-Studio compatible
The ComfortPoint™ Open (CPO) Plant Controller family is powered with a dual-core, 32-bit processor in the CPO-PC200/400/410 models, and a higher performance quad-core pro-cessor in the CPO-PC500 model. These plant controllers are Ethernet-based, freely program-mable, and native BACnet® Building Controller (B-BC).
The CPO plant controllers are designed for a wide variety of complex applications. The CPO-PC500 device features three RS485 channels, two Ethernet ports for BACnet IP devices, an RJ11 interface for HMI device, and Touchflakes to connect and expand with multiple IOs without manual wiring.Features & Benefits:
- Conforms to BACnet Standard 135 protocol version 1.14 (ISO 16484-5).
- Multi-color LEDs to show the operational status of the isolated RS485 communications, HMI device, Ethernet connection, and Service state of the controller.
- Two Ethernet connectorsb(switch ports). RJ11 interface to connect with an HMI device for field operations.
- All RS485 channels support Panel bus, BACnet MS/TP, Field Bus, Modbus, M-Bus, CP-IO, and C-Bus data sharing. Touchflakes can be converted into another RS485 channel via a wiring adapter. It supports only Panel bus and CP-IO bus.
- Touchflakes to support RS485 I/O modules (supported in future release).
- Built-in advanced diagnostics software facilitating troubleshooting for IP and MSTP devices.
- Programmed and Serviced using the Honeywell CPO Studio Tool Suite
- FRAM to store the live data for the controller including storing the last known values when power is removed.
- Support for Azure IOT remote device management and update services.
- Neural Net Accelerator for future development of low latency AI/ML algorithms at the Edge.
- UTF-8 and UCS-2 character encoding formats are supported.
- Supports Peer-to-Peer communication.
- Supports DHCP (Automatic IP address fetching).
- Supports controller redundancy with the CP-EXPIO and CPO-DIO.
- Removable terminal blocks with Screw (factory installed) or Push-in terminals.
- Built-in Webserver with HTML5 graphics support.
- Compatible with the Install Commissioning & Service (ICS) tool for remote and Wireless checkout, start-up, commissioning and management.
- Terminal covers to protect the terminals.
- Protective end covers to protect Touchflake and I/O modules.
- UL916, CE, BTL B-BC, BACnet Standard 135 version 1.14, ISO 16484-5, FCC Part15, Subpart B, CAN ICES-3(A)/NMB-3(A), BQB, RCM, AMEV AS-B, KBOB, EAC, RoHS II, Ethernet Protocol version IEEEC 802.3, EN-1434-3 and EN-13757-3