Zone & Unitary Controllers
MERLIN NX IP/MSTP VAV Controller
The MERLIN NX BACnet IP/MSTP VAV is freely programmable with Niagara 4 and provide demand-led control for variable air volume applications
These scalable and freely programmable BACnet/IP based unitary controllers utilize smart engineering and commissioning tools.
Features & Benefits:
- Freely programmable and efficient engineering of whole system with Niagara eXtended
- Installations cost savings through daisy chain BACnet IP wiring and possibility to increase reliablity additionaly through RSTP with support of loop wiring
- Efficient VAV balancing over app with out of the box connectivity to the VAV controller over the integrated Bluetooth low energy wireless communication
- High application flexibility with universal I/O and SSR with high current switching capacity
- Higher comfort due to integrated VAV actuator with position feed-back via integrated sensor
- Lower maintenace cost due to field replaceable, polarity free differential pressure sensor
- Flexible integration options with Modbus and Sylkbus interfaces to integrate wall modules, DALI64 lighting system, sensors etc.
- UL916, Energy Management Equipment
- FCC Part 15, Class A verified
- EN 55022. Class A
- EN 61000-3-2, 61000