TB3 Communicating Fan Coil Unit Thermostats
BACnet Fan Coil Unit Thermostats are communicating Thermostats for 2 pipe and 4 Pipe Fan Coil Unit applications, available in White and Black colours
TB3 Series Fan Coil Thermostats used in individual rooms in common areas or zones in buildings, which need to be monitored through a Building Management system. It is designed for two and four pipe fan coil units. TB3 Series has one universal input as external sensor or open/close contact input, three relay fan outputs, two relay valve outputs (TB3140), two analogue valve outputs (TB3240) and one EIA-485 (BACnet MS/TP). It controls the fan coil unit depending on the internal room sensor or external return sensor temperature.The TB3 is easy to install, communicates effectively with building control systems to minimize energy consumption.Features & Benefits:
- BACnet MS/TP compliant, BTL listed FCU thermostat for easy integration to Building Management System.
- BACnet Change of Value (COV) support through the network, supports easy monitoring and control from Building Management System.
- On/Off (TB3140) and Modulating (TB3240) Valves Control, meet most building controls requirement.
- Automatic heating/cooling changeover via immersion sensor gives added flexibility.
- Manual or automatic 3-speed fan control provides added options to save energy.
- Auto, Heat, Cool and Ventilation modes gives added flexibility.
- Universal input for external sensor or windows/energy saving contact.
- Adjustable High and & Low setpoint limits gives added flexibility.
- Modern, sleek design
- Black and white color options
- Capacitive touch buttons with a white backlit LCD display
- Ease of use through intuitive display settings
- Fits any British Standard (UK/Middle East) wallmounted installation box