360º 2 channel M/wave Detector
360º 2 channel M/wave Detector, 230V 6A, DALI, Reg P/cell - Flush
MLS3421DRF Detectors are part of a comprehensive range of presence detection systems designed to control
modular luminaires with DSI, DALI, high frequency ballasts and other lighting loads.
They offer superior-performance, programmable presence detection for lighting control in areas where eliminating
ligature risks is required. Microwave technology is used which enables the range to be adjusted to ensure a tailored
detection pattern to suit any application. They are available for flush mounting with single or dual-circuit option. Anti ligature ring offers the safe choice for most secure environments.
They can operate as a stand-alone device or as part of a networked MLS Digital system. Non-networkable versions
are available c/w with 3m cable and 7-way plug for use with Connect UltraLite Connection Centres.Features & Benefits:
- Active presence detection by microwave technology.
- Passive photocell holds lights off in bright ambient conditions. Active photocell has the capability to switch lights off in occupied areas.
- Regulating photocell actively monitors ambient light levels and adjusts the light output accordingly (dimmable control gear only).
- Incorporates simple scene-setting - up to six scenes can be set via user remote.
- Off delay - period following the last observed movement after which the lights switch off.
- Detection pattern and range in metres under normal operating conditions.
- Dual circuit control. Digital output always influenced by photocell, relay output can be influenced by photocell if configured.
- Hand-held Controller provides local user override.
- Remote programming ensures changes can be easily accommodated.
- OneSwitch Dimming. Manual input to adjust light level or turn luminaires on or off.
- Scene-setting Users can set up to six lighting scenes by infrared remote
- control and recall them with the single press of a button.
- Entry and Exit Scenes - The entry scene is automatically selected when the area becomes occupied. Similarly, there is an option to select an Exit Scene for when an area is vacated.
- Ballast Compatibility - This detector is available for fixed-output high-frequency ballasts and dimmable DSI and DALI ballasts.
- Dual Output - Manual control of digital and relay outputs with OneSwitch dimming or hand-held controller.
- CE, UKCA