Directional LV M/wave Detector
Directional LV M/wave Detector, 230V 10A, DALI P/cell - Flush
The MLS3500DRF High Detection Microwave Sensors offer high performance presence detection using Microwave technology combined with a photocell to monitor total light levels to maintain desired light levels. Supplied as flush mount sensors. They can be converted to surface mount using the SURFMT kit and can be configured to suit site specific requirements using the QuickSet Pro. The MLS3500DRF series are suitable for corridors microwaves are sensitive to movement and we recommend mounting on rigid surfaces. We do not recommend microwave sensors for use where there are large areas of metal such as metal ceiling panels as unpredictable sensitivity may result.Features & Benefits:
- Dimming – 'D' models enable the luminaires to be dimmed
- In presence mode the controlled lights will dim or turn ON/OFF automatically when movement is detected
- In absence mode the controlled lights are switched ON by a wall switch/infrared remote and will turn OFF automatically when no movement is detected.
- Room level controls is achieved via lighting scenes which can be configured and recalled via an infrared remote, allowing local user override. Entry and Exit scenes can be programmed as required. A configurable off delay (10s to 12 hours, forever) allows for a delay in turning the lights OFF after the last movement is detected.
- The integral photocell can be set to Passive or Active mode depending on the site-specific requirements
- High sensitivity occupancy detection
- Dual circuit control. Digital output always influenced by photocell, relay output can be influenced by photocell if configure
- Integrated daylight sensing
- Incorporates simple scene-setting - up to six scenes can be set via user remote.
- Quick, easy commissioning with wireless programming tools
- Absence & Presence mode operation
- Simple installation with pluggable, colour-coded connectors and automatic absence mode operation when a switch input is detected
- SURFMT will convert all sensors to surface mount
- Applications: Commercial Offices, Education, Healthcare, Hospitality, Industrial
- CE, UKCA