View guard DUAL Motion Detectors
The Viewguard DUAL motion detectors have sensor systems working independently, PIR motiondetector and microwave sensor
The Viewguard DUAL motion detectors have sensor systems working independently, PIR motion
detector and microwave sensor.
The functional principle of the detectors is based on an intelligent connection of the two sensor
systems. This connection makes the detectors particularly insensitive to air and heat turbulences, resulting
in optimum alarm detection with extremely high false alarm immunity.
For continuous detection, the detectors are equipped with a high-quality mirror optics (area optics).
The detectors are suitable for intrusion detection control panels equipped with BUS-2 or BUS-1 technology
or conventional connection technology and are available with or without anti-mask (AM) monitoring.Features & Benefits:
- Anti-Mask function
- LED indication
- Walk test function
- Detector zone input
- Microwave sensor
- (only AM detectors)
- Detects covering, spraying or taping of the foil.
- Clearly arranged indication of operating state via two LEDs. Walktest indication.
- (First alarm indication, types)
- The detector that is triggered first, can be identified with the aid of the LED indication.
- Easy way to check function and detection area.
- (only BUS detectors)
- Integration of contacts/potential-free detectors in the BUS-2/ BUS-1 system (zone not erasable).
- (only DUAL detectors)
- Can be deactivated in the "disarmed" state.
- EN 50131-1
- EN 50131-2-4