See how Flex Alert works
Designed to provide all first responders with access to flexible, next-gen alerting
Compact design and easy setup
Save space and time with a modern design that sits wherever you want to receive alerts—whether in your home, station, or dispatch center—and can be up-and-running in just minutes.
Detailed incident data delivered
Get all the critical incident details you need directly from your dispatch center through clear text-to-speech audio and visual alerts.
Less stress and disruption
Keep disruption to a minimum with a gentler wakeup call that protects the well-being of first responders and those sleeping nearby—powered by USDD’s state-of-the-art ramped LED lighting and alerting tones.
Get alerts wherever you need them most—even when you don’t have access to a full-scale fire station alerting system.
Get alerts from anywhere you can connect to wi-fi without having to worry about radio dead zones and interference.
Connects with major alerting apps
Incorporate the Flex Alerts device into your existing routine with easy integration with multiple first responder alerting apps.
CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORY
See how Flex Alert helps Fire Chief [Name, Department]
Quickly respond to incidents without waking the household
Get personal audio and visual alerts wherever you can connect to power and Wi-Fi.
The Flex Alert personal device uses USDD’s signature technology to provide ramped audio and visual alerts that connect to first responders’ smartphones for additional incident data and updates.
- Multi-color ring light with ramping brightness
- Ramped alerting tone followed by detailed incident data
- Incident data delivered with USDD's clear and calm text-to-speech technology
- In-app notifications for additional incident context and real-time event updates
- Designed to integrate with major alerting app providers
- Receives alerts via Wi-Fi connection to Dispatch Center
- Device setup and configuration done via Bluetooth connection to user's smartphone
Connect With an Expert
Have any questions about our Alert at Home solution? One of our experts is ready whenever you are.