Meeting the needs of today’s life science facilities
Maintain environmental integrity with precise ventilation control
Traccel valves are designed to meet the demanding ventilation requirements of life science lab facilities and provide a safer, more comfortable working environment for researchers.
- No maintenance on the valves
- Shut-off capabilities help eliminate the need for extra dampers and controls
- Pressure independence helps avoid rebalancing costs
- Uses MS/TP to interface with any BACnet capable BMS
- Less testing, balancing, and adjusting as valves are factory configured
- Mechanical design flexibility for shorter duct runs and more accurate operation
Traccel valve solutions
Phoenix Controls venturi valves with Traccel BACnet valve controllers help provide a safer, more comfortable working environment for research in a single standalone lab or an entire research complex. Flexibility, airflow turndown, and added configuration options make it an ideal solution for modular, mixed-use facilities.