Two-Way Flanged Valve
Two-Way flanged valve for heating & air conditioning. Stainless steel trim with cast iron body.
Two-way flanged valve for heating & air conditioning. Stainless steel trim with cast iron body.
These single seated valves are used for modulating control of hot or chilled water or steam in heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems and can be operated by electric linear actuators as ML6421, ML7421.Features & Benefits:
- Cast iron body with flanged end connections
- High Close-off Pressure Rating (1000kPa) & Low seat leakage rate
- Metal to metal seating for long life span
- Self adjusting packing
- Accurate positioning to ensure state of the art temperature control
- Directly coupled with electric actuators for easy mounting
- DIN 32730