Pressure Switches & Sensors
DWR Pressure Monitors
Especially suitable as a pressure monitor for fuel gases (DVGW Worksheet G 260) and liquid fuels, as well as for steam systems according to TRD 604 and hot water systems to DIN EN12828, systems in accordance to DIN EN12952-11 and DIN EN12953-9.
DWR Pressure Monitors are especially suitable as a pressure monitor or pressure limiter for fuel gases (DVGW Worksheet G 260) and liquid fuels (e.g. fuel oil), as well as for steam systems according to TRD 604 and hot water systems to DIN EN12828, systems in accordance to DIN EN12952-11 and DIN EN12953-9. The DWR is used to monitor maximum and minimum pressures. This pressure switch is "of special construction" and has been tested with 2 million operating cycles. TÜV and DVGW tests exists.It comes with rugged housing made of seawaterresistant die cast aluminium.Switching differential is adjustable with DWR-203 types.Features & Benefits:
- The DWR series is calibrated for rising pressure. This means that the adjustable switching pressure on the scale corresponds to the switching point at rising pressure. The reset point is lower by the amount of the switching differential. In version ...-203 the switching differential is adjustable. The basic calibration is maintained.
- Bursting pressure for all types ≥ 100 bar, verified by TÜV test.
- Sensor "of special construction" by testing 2 million cycles.
- For maximum and minimum pressure monitoring
- TV.DWFS (SDBFS).17-281 according VdTUEV Memorandum Pressure 100, Issue 03.2017 and DIN EN 12952-11 and DIN EN 12953-9:2007
- ID 0000035004 according DIN EN 764-7:2002 and DIN EN 13611:2015-09
- CE-0085CL0343 according to DIN EN 1854, Issue 01.10.2010
- SIL2 according IEC 61508-2