RPT series Repeater Module
RPT repeaters are used to extend the distance of transmission and change media type between wire and fiber. They mount in the ABS-8R surface box using one slot of the CHS-4.
RPT series Repeater Module is a single PC board that may be used to extend the distance of transmission. It may also be used to change media type between wire and fiber. The RPT may mount in the ABS-8R surface box, or in the CAB-3 or CAB-4 Series using one slot of the CHS-4 or CHS-4L. Available as RPT-W (wire), RPT-F (fiber), and RPT-WF (wire/fiber converter). Requires 24V DC.Features & Benefits:
- Multi-mode communications path
- NFPA Style 4 or Style 7 network operation
- Based on proven ARCNET technology
- True peer-to-peer communications.
- Token-passing non-collision protocol
- No “master” polling computer or other central weak link
- Inherently regenerative system.
- High-speed data communications
- UL Listed
- ULC Listed
- Brand : Fire-Lite