Flashscan Intelligent Addressable Monitor Module
Addressable Monitor Module
FMM-1 Monitor Module is a standard-sized module (typically mounts to a 10.16 cm square box) that supervises a circuit of dry-contact input devices.Features & Benefits:
- The FMM-1 Monitor Module is intended for use in intelligent, two-wire systems, where the individual address of each module is selected using the built-in rotary switches. It provides either a two-wire or four-wire fault-tolerant Initiating Device Circuit (IDC) for normally-open-contact fire alarm and supervisory devices. The module has a panel-controlled LED indicator. The FMM-1 can be used to replace MMX-1 modules.
- FMM-1 is used to monitor a zone of four-wire smoke detectors, manual normally open dry-contact alarm activation devices. May also be used to monitor normally-open supervisory devices with special supervisory indication at the control panel. Monitored circuit may be wired as an typical 2-wire initiating circuit configuration or 4-wire fault tolerant initiating circuit configuration. A 47K Ohm End-of-Line Resistor (provided) terminates the circuit. No resistor is required for supervision of the circuit.
- Note: The listings and approvals below apply to the module specified in this document. In some cases, certain modules or applications may not be listed by certain approval agencies, or listing may be in process. Consult factory for latest listing status.
- SAI Global : License SMKH25312
- New Zealand Equipment Register. Listing #NI/609
- Brand : NOTIFIER|Notifier