Flashscan Intelligent Addressable Relay Module
Addressable Relay Module
FRM-1 Addressable Relay Module provides the system with a dry-contact output for activating a variety of auxiliary devices, such as fans, dampers, control equipment, etc. Addressability allows the dry contact to be activated, either manually or through panel programming, on a select basis.Features & Benefits:
- The FRM-1 uses one of 159 possible module addresses on a SLC loop (99 on CLIP loops). It responds to regular polls from the control panel and reports its type and status, including the open/normal/short status of its Notification Appliance Circuit (NAC). The LED blinks with each poll received. On command, it activates its internal relay.
- FRM-1 may be programmed to operate dry contacts for applications such as door holders or Air Handling Unit shutdown, and to reset four-wire smoke detector power
- Note: These listings and approvals apply to the devices specified in this document. In some cases, certain devices or applications may not be listed by certain approval agencies, or listing may be in process. Consult NOTIFIER for the latest listing status.
- AS7240.18: 2015 ; SAI Global certificate # SMKH25312
- New Zealand Equipment Register. Listing #NI/614
- Brand : Notifier