Air quality is key to an optimal environment – and happy occupants.
A building with optimal air quality is an important factor for the well-being, confidence and productivity of the people inside. Honeywell can help assess, control, and improve your building’s air conditions, leading to cost savings and happy occupants.
There are a few elements for achieving good air quality: humidity, temperature, filtration, and air exchange.
- A good humidity target is 40-60%. This will help decrease exposure to particles and improve occupant comfort. Learn more about humidity control.
- The right temperatures can help improve well-being, confidence, and productivity. Learn more about temperature control.
- Effective filtration reduces pollutants and microbes, keeping occupants more comfortable and less exposed to airborne pathogens. Learn more about air filtration.
- Proper air exchange can dispel odors, chemicals, CO2, while reducing disease transmission and balancing energy use. Learn more about air exchange controls.
Energy management and comfortable occupants aren’t mutually exclusive.
You want to keep your energy costs low. You also want your employees to be comfortable in your building. With Honeywell, you can have both. We offer products and services that can help you automate everything that can be measured, controlled and regulated.
The more you know about energy usage from specific equipment, areas or tenants, the more you can look for energy-saving opportunities or provide tenant-specific billing. Honeywell meters provide instant information right at the installed location and work seamlessly with other controllers, so compatibility is never an issue.
With management software that can help you monitor and control from virtually anywhere in the world, you can streamline system inspections, service management, and stay efficient at all times. Avoid waste by spotting a problem before it starts, and commission and test a facility faster than ever before.
Brands specializing in energy management
- Honeywell Building Management Systems. We can develop secure and scalable solutions that bring automation, efficiency and control to your fingertips.
- NOTIFIER by Honeywell
Protect your people and property with our innovative range of devices, wireless systems and software.
- Saia Burgess Controls
If it can be measured, controlled or regulated, we’ll help you automate it with open and flexible solutions.
We’ll help integrate your building systems and give you greater visibility to monitor and reduce energy waste – without sacrificing comfort.
Shed some light on energy savings.
Poorly optimized lighting in your business can lead to big costs. The Department of Energy shows that around 11% of energy costs come from lighting, and smart lighting controls can help you cut that drastically.*
A lighting control system can help to maximize energy efficiency and enhance comfort and productivity.
For various reasons, lights may not get turned off by occupants. So, lighting needs to be flexible. An automatic system can react quickly to what’s happening in the building, saving money and increasing occupant comfort.
With clients across the world, Honeywell is a leader in helping clients manage their lighting energy costs and maintain optimal lighting conditions. The City of Huntington is one such customer, who needed new lighting for their Mountain Health Arena and in other areas of the downtown. Overall, the multi-phase project was projected to save the city about $4.5 million in total energy and operational costs.
*Source: Department of Energy, “An assessment of energy technologies and research opportunities,” 2015
Brands specializing in lighting
- Ex-Or and Honeywell. We create effective lighting for everything from hospitals to hotels, designed to lower costs and lessen your carbon footprint.
- Honeywell Building Management Systems. Integrate your lighting systems with the rest of your building systems through our simple, flexible solutions.
Talk to us about how you can optimize your building’s environment.
Not sure what you need? Have questions? Solutions to your challenges can seem complex, but that’s exactly why we’re here. Our experts are ready to help find the solution that addresses your building’s environmental situation.