Fire Alarm Control Panels
JNCA Control Annunciator
The JNCA-2 is a second-generation Network Control Annunciator for the NOTI•FIRE•NET™ network.
The JNCA-2 is a second-generation Network Control Annunciator for the NOTI•FIRE•NET™ network. The JNCA-2 provides system control and display capabilities for all, or for selected network nodes. The JNCA-2 display consists of a 640-character backlit LCD display, and a control interface consisting of “soft” keys used to navigate screen menus, “hard” keys with fixed control functions, and a QWERTY keypadFeatures & Benefits:
- Full supervision of all inputs and network integrity
- Enhanced-format 640-character LCD display with backlighting
- ACS bus for LED or graphic annunciators (EIA-485)
- Optically isolated printer interface (EIA-232)
- Alphanumeric QWERTY rubber keypad
- Four status relays: Alarm, Trouble, Supervisory, Security (Form-C).
- UL Standard 864, 9th edition.