Pro-Watch 7000 Intelligent Controller
The PW7000-Series Access Control System is an advanced access control hardware architecture capable of providing solutions for large enterprise applications.
The Intelligent Controllers provide power and flexibility with an embedded Linux OS, improved processor and increased memory as well as onboard crypto chip which adds an additional layer of security to sensitive data.
The PW-series controllers support a combination of I/O and reader boards to monitor alarm input points, relay output points and interface with access control readers. By offering a modular design, the system can be tailored to meet a wide range of applications while optimizing cost and installation.
The PW7K1IC comes with 2 on-board reader ports that support multiple reader communication protocols including Wiegand and OSDP (V2) Secure Channel Protocol (SCP). OSDP SCP is now supported across all the intelligent controller and reader board hardware. PW7000-series control panels and I/O boards are backwards compatible with PW6000-Series*.Features & Benefits:
- Latest encryption standard support with TLS1.2 and OSDP (V2) Secure Channel Protocol
- Embedded Crypto Memory Chip to protect sensitive dataVERSATILE
- Backwards compatible with PW6000* controllers, reader boards, I/O boards and enclosures*
- On-board support for up to 2 readers (2 Doors) for PW7K1IC and up to 2 readers (1 Door) for PW7K1ICECOMPREHENSIVE
- Wide variety of native integrations including wireless locks
- Extensive customization including If / Then macro capabilitiesADAPTABLE
- Modular design allows controllers and downstream boards to be mixed to fit the most demanding customer requirements
- Flexible power options for PW7K1ICE & PW7K1R1E including PoE and PoE+