PRO4000 is an advanced access control panel capable of providing solutions for medium to large applications which is working under WINPAK® platform
The PRO4000 combines intelligent controller and reader interface into one complete unit. It connects for four readers via Wiegand controlling four doors. The controller can support up to 60 doors via RS485 multi-drop communication where 14 downstream controllers are connected to the gateway controller. This architecture can reduce the usage on LANs by using only one TCP/IP address to 60 doors.Features & Benefits:
- The PRO4000 adopts 32-bit CPU structure and embedded Linux operating system, which is powerful and flexible; cardholder and event data are stored in the onboard flash memory, which can be stored for a long time even after power failure.
- The PRO4000 provides complete logic for four doors, each door includes a card reader interface, an independent electric lock output control, an auxiliary relay output control, and two supervised inputs for door status signals and exit request signals, The supervised input supports four-state detection. In addition, the controller also provides an independent detection input for enclosure tamper signals and external AC power loss signals.
- The PRO4000 is designed to operate off-line, making access control
- decisions independently from a PC or other controlling device. It can
- also be connected to a host computer for system configuration, alarm
- monitoring and direct control. Connectivity to the host computer is
- accomplished via TCP/IP network connection.
- The PRO4000 combines intelligent controller and reader interface
- into one complete unit. It connects for four readers via Wiegand
- controlling four doors. The controller can support up to 60 doors
- via RS485 multi-drop communication where 14 downstream
- controllers are connected to the gateway controller. This architecture
- can reduce the usage on LANs by using only one TCP/IP
- address to 60 doors.
- The PRO4000 supports two Lock drive modes of dry-contact and self-whetting. In dry-contact mode, Customer needs to prepare an additional power supply for lock, and the controller can output to cut off the power of lock; In self-whetting mode, the lock will be power sourced from the PRO4000, which the controller can out to energize the lock.
- The PRO4000 offers 4 SKU units, 4 door and 2 door optional, pre-assembled in enclosure and PCBA optional, to fit flexible field deployment.
- CE certification