Annunciators & Keypads
ONYX Works® Fire Systems Command Interface 22inch
Fire Systems Command Interface by Honeywell is the next generation in life safety management for centralized control and monitoring of the fire alarm system.
ONYX Works is the next generation in life safety management for centralized control and monitoring of the fire alarm system. The intuitive, graphical display allows personnel to rapidly pinpoint, investigate, and respond to alarm events with minimal operator training. Versatile enough for single-site, multi-site and even worldwide applications, the ONYX Works graphical workstation allows end-users to manage their NOTIFIER life safety system over a proprietary network or Ethernet. Through its intelligent gateway architecture, ONYX Works can easily meet the needs of expanding systems. ONYX Works is also an ideal retrofit solution, supporting seamless integration with competitive panels. Additionally, ONYX Works provides mass notification capabilities through IP-based voice paging and LED sign integration.Features & Benefits:
- Customizable interface provides flexibility to display information as desired.
- Supports dual monitors
- Dynamically generated floor plan overview provides point of reference when using the zoom function
- Graphic and text display of all off-normal events.
- Six states can be visually represented for each input device: Normal, Trouble, Fire Alarm, Pre-Alarm (detectors), Disabled, and Security
- Graphic Editing mode allows on-site or off-site system setup.
- Import building floor plan CAD drawings (as a .DXF, .WMF, .BMP, .JPG, or .GIF).
- System Administrator-definable user profiles provide strict levels of access.
- Monitoring and Control profiles delineate defined operator accounts.
- Macros provide customizable programming to simplify repetitive tasks (disable/enable, de-activate/activate).
- UL/ULC Listed
- FM Approved