Honeywell PS Series Remote Power Supply 6A
The PS Series 6A remote power supply with battery charger and 5 configurable outputs, gives A&Es, dealers, installers and end users more flexible and efficient options for meeting today’s installation, set-up and servicing needs for power supplies
The PS Series Power Supplies provide more power and higher number of inputs and output circuits with the flexibility to pair any input with any output. The PS Series also enables the ability to convert from Class B to Class A circuits by adding a ZNAC card without losing any circuits (unlike competition where class B to A conversion reduces your circuits by half). Each circuit can be individually programmed (using DIP switches) to be a NAC output, used for resettable AUX power, non-resettable AUX power or door holder power. This provides unprecedented flexibility in system design.
PS series supports SSD, Wheelock, Gentec and Amseco sync protocol and it is UL listed to provide synchronized cascade up to 4 levels deep (unlike competition who provides up to 3) and through different configurations you may have up to 40 power supplies in sync or up to 400A power. This helps to provide synchronized power expansion for larger applications.
The PS Series is equipped with 3 system health LED indicators (Power, Battery/Charger Fault, and Ground Fault). In addition each available output circuit also has 2 status LEDs - output status and trouble. The trouble LEDs flash in different blink patterns to indicate type of trouble such as open or short circuit. This allows faster diagnostics by pinpointing problematic areas and reason quickly. It also has “Display trouble history mode” which shows past history of troubles on the system
A removable door in PS Series gives better access to wire up the unit, especially in tight spaces allowing reduced installation time and more knockouts provides more flexibility in cabling.
PS series accepts a wide range for EOL resistor values (2kohms to 27kohms) which means installers no longer have to go look for or change EOL resistors in a retrofit application which saves time and money
Larger cabinet space to house bigger batteries (7/18AH) and ability to mount SLC modules within the cabinet. It saves cost of additional mounting cabinets for batteries/ modules unlike competition where you have to mount and wire up modules external to the power supply.
Features & Benefits:
- Up to five independently- configurable, power-limited output circuits for:
- Class B and/or Class A NACs
- Class B and/or Class A resettable or non-resettable 24V auxiliary power
- door holder power
- Converts from Class B to Class A wiring without losing any outputs
- Using the ZNAC-PS converter card (sold separately)
- Optimal for powering four-wire smoke detectors, annunciators, and other system peripherals requiring regulated power
- Configurable for ANSI® Temporal 3 or Temporal 4 coded output
- UL-Listed NAC synchronization using System Sensor®, Wheelock®, Gentex®, or AMSECO® appliances
- Synchronization can be triggered from FACP NAC/remote sync outputs, cascaded power supply, or a control module, single or multi, which may be housed within the power supply cabinet
- Ability to cascade up to four levels
- Two fully-isolated input/control circuits which can be programmed to any output
- Two Form C normally-closed trouble relays for AC Trouble and General Trouble, Ground Fault relay available on Canadian models only<
- Silent Knight
- Silent Knight
- Brand : Farenhyt|Gamewell-FCI|Honeywell|NOTIFIER|Silent Knight