S-Quad Heat Sensor And Sounder
Gent S-Quad Sensor And Sensor Sounder With Built-In Short Circuit Isolator, Programmable Sensor. Heat Sensor With Sounder Is A Unique Combination Of Sensing Elements To Provide Quick, Intelligent Fire Decisions
Gent Vigilon S-Quad Heat Sensor with Sounder is a unique combination of sensing elements to provide quick, intelligent fire decisions. Heat detection levels are fully programmable. This allows it to be configured to filter specific risks resulting in significantly reduced false alarms.
A truly intelligent analogue sensor combining local processing in the sensor and the panel to achieve an immediate response to real fi res whilst minimising the risk of false alarms.Features & Benefits:
- Complete range of sensors with combinations of advanced sensing technologies including heat, dual angle optical scatter and carbon monoxide (CO)
- Combined sensing of carbon monoxide with dual angle optical scatter and heat allows a higher level of false alarm immunity in presence of steam and while still maintaining the integrity of detecting fires
- Each sensor has certified sensitivity settings that suit certain environments/ applications and may be programmed for different times of the day if required
- Short circuit Isolator in each device
- Configurable input/ output connection for remote indicator or supervisory input fully synchronised sound patterns via the control panel
- Sensor sounders have adjustable sound level and tones to match system sounders
- Sounder element monitoring and over-load protection to ensure operation even in event of cable fault
- Sound output synchronised and compatible with S-Quad range of EN54-23 VADs
- LPCB approved
- All LPCB approved Sensor STATES are listed in the S-Quad Description and commissioning information .