S-Quad Multi-Sensor with Integrated Sounde and Visual Alarm Device
The S-Quad Multi-Sensor with Integrated Sounder and Visual Alarms Device (VAD) offers a unique combination of S-Quad Sensor Sounder Technology and EN54 - 23 Visual Alarms.
S-Quad Multi-sensor with integrated sounder and VAD combines renowned advanced sensing technology with state of the art visual alarms. VAD colour and performance variants are high in intensity option with three intensity settings to achieve maximum flexibility for different room coverage, optimising loop coverage and Red VADs use multiple red LEDs giving a true red colour. The speech function is provided by stored messages on a non-volatile flash memory component. This audible output from the flash memory can hold up to 20 seconds of speech. There is also the capability to provide complex tones, such as bell and DIN tones.Features & Benefits:
- Sensor and alarm in one device reduces installation time and cost.
- Built-in high intensity VAD helps alert occupants in noisy environments
- Meets all the requirements of the Equality Act 2010
- Compatible with the S-Cubed wall mounted VAD
- State of the art, high efficiency visual alarm technology
- Advanced power management that increases loop capacity and integrity
- Light output that allows devices to be sited at standard smoke and heat detector spacing
- VAD can operate independently of the sounder if required
- BS5839 part 1