Remotely Programmable NVR
The ADPRO eFT is an IP video multi-service platform that runs the powerful XO Security+ Operating System and is the only NVR that offers remote monitoring features such as arming/disarming, event quad pictures, and reliable transmission via protocol.
The ADPRO eFT is an IP video multi-service platform that runs the powerful XO Security+ Operating System. It is the only NVR out there that offers full remote monitoring features such as arming/disarming, event quad pictures, and reliable transmission via a proprietary acknowledge protocol.
The eFT optimizes bandwidth use for high-quality recording by multi-stream camera connections, adapting video transmission to the available bandwidth. The ADPRO eFT supports the viewing of video and events through networked clients, including CMS and VMS software and the iTrace mobile application for 24/365 monitoring and control. ADPRO Xchange2 also allows users to remotely manage the licensing of additional IP and analytics channels for ultimate flexibility. The NVR is designed to be of low-cost video surveillance with high performance and convenience.Features & Benefits:
- P2P connection is available for easy and flexible remote connection.
- End to end secure streaming where the video is encrypted (HTTPS)
- Support self-encryption hard drive (SED) for data security
- Available in three variants without-PoE ports and two variants with PoE ports
- Easy IP camera connection via ONVIF Profile S/T protocol
- Video recording, video analytics, and transmission (all remote monitoring ready)
- Reliable data storage: up to 4 x 10 TB HDDs for longer recordings at higher quality
- RAID 1 support for reliable storage
- Superior detection and low false alarm rates
- Mobile iOS/Android iTrace App for remote monitoring, verification, and control