Conventional Fire Detection
For further details, please contact your local distributor.
Explore these featured products.
The FP585 conventional control panel complies with EN54 parts 2 & 4 and is available in 2, 4 and 8 zones.
- Up to 8 sounder circuits can be connected to the control panel
- Semi-flush kit available
- Zone disablement facility
Aesthetically engineered and easy to install and simple to use, it offers advanced levels of detection with the cost effectiveness of a conventional detector.
- Improved chamber design to minimise the effect of dust contamination
- Optional hand-held laser test unit to enable testing from ground level
- 14 to 28 VDC operating voltage rate
- -30 to +70°C operating temperature range
Our new range of non-addressable audio-visual products have been fully approved to EN54-3 and EN54-23 by BRE. This new range includes sounders, beacons and combined sounder beacons delivering outstanding illumination and sound performance combined with high quality, reliability and extended operational life.
The new sounders and visual alarm devices provide omni-directional light and sound output, achieving consistent EN54-23 light coverage and EN54-3 sound levels up to 107db through 32 selectable tones, the products can be mounted at any angle providing one solution for wall or ceiling mounting enabling simpler designs and quotations in the office and faster and easier installation on site.
Click HERE to launch the Honeywell EN54 Part 23 Visual Alarm Device Coverage Guide
Our comprehensive range of call points covers all system design needs - surface or flush, glass or key operated.
- Manufactured with NO/ NC contacts for use with mains systems or for switching purposes
- A polycarbonate cover is available for applications such as sports halls or schools
- Password protection of engineering functions
- Spare test keys for testing without breaking call point glasses and spare glasses are also available
Ideal for applications where point detection is not practical or economic.
- 16 beam pairs can be connected on the same loop (100m coverage)
- Remote key switches allows testing and maintenance from ground level
- 6 sensitivity states provide a best fit for most applications
To close fire doors in an emergency and prevent the spread of fire and smoke. SMS provides both Floor and Wall mounted options.
Duct detectors as the name suggests are designed for use with air ducts. They are mounted outside the duct with two venture tubes fitted through to sample air from the duct and return it back. A sample of the air inside the duct is fed into the smoke detector and then returned to the duct via the second tube. When the smoke density in the sampled air reaches the trigger level of the smoke detector, an alarm is signalled at the fire control panel.