Emergency Voice / Alarm Communications System
Digital Integrated System Manager
Digital Integrated System Manager is highly integrated and easy-access pre-set buttons built-in fault diagnosis. It has automatic volume control and extendable zones connections via software configuration.
Digital Integrated System Manager (abbr. DCS) are the basic unit of X-618 Public Address and Voice Alarm System. DCS integrates plentiful functions such as zone expansion, multiple audio sources support, audio file storage, net audio, broadcasting, zone control, monitoring, fault diagnosis etc. The supplied X-SMART management software allows users to easily and efficiently manage and control the system.Features & Benefits:
- Input/ Output : DCS has 8 dry-contact outputs that can be used to activate external devices. It has 8 pairs of loudspeaker line output where each one allows multiple 100V loudspeakers to be connected in parallel. A record output port is dedicated for external recording. DCS also has 8 dry-contact inputs that can be linked with a fire alarm control centre which supports broadcasting alarm tones and evacuation announcement when fire happens
- Connections Expansion: DCS can connect with devices and the network to extend zone connections via 4 10M/100M adaptable Ethernet interfaces
- Safety and Robustness: DCS can detect errors on main power supply, backup power supply, amplifier circuit, amplifier protection, software, communications, and loudspeaker line in runtime. By locating the errorâ€™s occurrence, DCS provides valuable information for repairing or replacing the malfunctioned devices
- Audio Storage: DCS is built with a 1GB flash memory. Via X-618 config software, users can upload audio files for later playback or audio synthesis. Volume controllers can be connected with the DCS contact outputs to adjust the zones volume or force switching
- Zone Control: User can select audio sources and zones to broadcast by clicking directly on the control buttons on the front panel. DCS supports audio matrix, allowing any audio sources to be played in any zones
- Monitoring: DCS has a built-in loudspeaker and it can enable zone and audio source monitoring.
- CE Complied(Europe)
- EN 54 (Part 16) Certified.