Ascent Control Module (ACM)
The backbone of Alerton’s Ascent product line, the ACM is the industry’s most agile controller in its class. It combines Alerton’s pioneering and proven BACnet prowess with Tridium’s® Niagara Framework® flexibility.
The backbone of Alerton’s BACtalk™ Ascent product line, the Ascent Control Module (ACM) is one of the most agile BACnet Building Controller (B-BC) in its class. It combines Alerton’s pioneering and proven BACnet® capability with Tridium’s® Niagara Framework® flexibility.
It provides a powerful assortment of features such as multiple global controller instances, and multiple communication networks.The ACM can incorporate up to six (6) global controller instances and supports up to six (6) MS/TP trunks or EIA-485 LANs, consolidating the functionality of these controllers into a single configurable platform, and exceeding the functionality of six individual devices.
The ACM hosts automation features such as schedules, trendlogs, alarms, zones and demand limiting.Features & Benefits:
- SCALABLE: Supports up to six EIA-485 LANs; two EIA-232 connections; two LON LANs; four TUX trunks; or 4 AXM/EXP trunks.
- INTEROPERABLE: Supports the BACnet Protocol on Ethernet, BACnet/IPv4, BACnet/IPv6, and MS/TP; Modbus TCP and RTU (EIA-485 and EIA-232); Alerton TUX, Alerton AXM (and EXP), as well as many Niagara supported protocols.
- ENTERPRISE READY: Supports BACnet/IPv4, BACnet/IPv6, and Network Time Protocol (NTPv4), and can be configured to act as a BACnet Broadcast Management Device (BBMD). Secure Boot to prevent tampering.
- POWERFUL: Advanced processor and extended memory provide a fast, reliable platform for running DDC programming and global automation routines.
- SEGMENTED DDC CODE: Allows multiple DDC program instances to run within a single controller, providing the ability to logically group sub-systems, improve uptime by enabling service on one system without impacting another, and maximizing flexibility in programming configuration
- Brand : Alerton