Access Control Panels
Tema-Voyager Multi Controller
The Tema-Voyager™ Multi serves as both a controller and as the connection point and I/O manager for up to four readers. It can also support a plug-in for Secure Access Module or SAM. This enhances the encryption and security of your access control.
The Tema-Voyager™ Multi controller offers superior capabilities to address high security needs as for example:
- End-to-End encrypted communication with automatic, randomized key distribution to prevent cyber attacks.
- Smarter wiegand management, monitoring the electrical current to the wiegand connection on a reader to sense when a power short or cut occurs.
The optional Emergency Relay Output Board lets the Tema-Voyager Multi interrupt the power supply to unlock doors if an emergency alarm is triggered (such as a fire alarm).
Features & Benefits:
- Direct IP connection to the supervisory level
- Completely autonomous, with on-board database
- Wall or DIN rail mounting
- Tamper resistant (anti opening)
- 4 inputs, 4 open-collector outputs, and 8 fully configurable I/O ports for versatile door management
- Optional Internal Relay Board
- Optional SAM (Secure Access Module) plug-in board
- EN 50130-4:2011+ A1:2014
- EN 55032:2012 + AC:2013
- EN 50581: 2012
- IEC 60839-11-1 Grade-4
- FCC: CFR 47 FCC part 15 subpart B, 2014
- UL294 7th edition
- cULus: UL60950
- CTick: AS/NZ CISPR 22: 2009+A1:2010
- RoHS 3
- China RoHS