KNX Connected Lighting Control
KNX System Device
Mk by Honeywell KNX System Devices offers Power supply, Line coupler, IP Router, Timer, Touch Screen and its accessories, DALI Gateway.
Features & Benefits:
- KNX Power supply:
- KNX power supply offers 640mA&960mA
- KNX Line coupler:
- KNX Line coupler can be used as a line coupler or repeater(for address extension), which can be connected to a main line and a sub line when the device works as a line coupler.
- • The coupler is connected to KNX zone/line to enable zone/line isolation.Data packets can also be filttered to reduce telegram traffic and maintain good communications.
- • When the device works as branch coupler, the branch main line and branch sub-line can be connected. When works as a region coupler,the region main line and branch bus can be connected.
- • The device can be used as a line coupler or repeater.
- • 6 LEDs display data transmission status and 1 LED for programming status display.
- KNX IP Router:
- KNX IP Router enables data exchange between KNX net/IP line and TP1 bus, and data download and data monitoring are available via ETS software.
- KNX DALI Gateway:
- • Control of 64 Dali devices max.per channel
- • Allow to create 16 DALI groups and 16 different lighting scenes per channel.
- • Readout of the DALI device status via the KNX (e.g. brightness,
- luminary malfunction)
- • Manual control of the DALI devices
- • Short circuit protection
- • Overload protection
- • Over voltage protection
- KNX Touch Screen Accessories - Mounting Box and Power Supply:
- The system power supply KNX TS 10 PWR generates the system voltage, which is necessary for the operation of the KNX TS 10 Touchscreen. The system voltage generated by the KNX TS 10 PWR meets to requirements of the protection measures SELV(Safety extra- low voltage)