ARENA NX is a web-based building monitoring and management solution from single room up to the cloud, which is freely extensible with any driver and communication protocols.
ARENA NX is a web-based building monitoring and management solution build upon the powerful Niagara 4 platform. It is capable of integrating CentraLine BACnet and Niagara controllers, third party devices and internet protocols into a centralized software platform that is designed to manage buildings at an corporate level (to handle a huge amount of data). It is used to supervise HVAC systems and non-HVAC systems (e.g. lighting, security, life safety) in a building or across multiple buildings. ARENA NX serves real-time graphical information to standard web browser clients and also provides server-level functions such as: centralized data logging, archiving, alarming, real time graphical displays, master scheduling, system-wide database management, and integration with corporate software applications. ARENA NX helps to maximize operating and services opportunities and to minimize associated costs.Features & Benefits:
- WEB ACCESS Access to alarms, graphics, schedules, logs and configuration data with a web browser and mobile devices
- REAL TIME GRAPHICAL DISPLAY Free configurable HTML5 user interface. Supported by libraries and template functions for an efficient user interface engineering
- ALARMING Sophisticated alarm segregation, processing, escalation and routing, including e-mail alarm acknowledging
- CONNECTIVITY BACnet driver with server and client support
- CBus, Modbus IP, LON IP, MBUS, KNX IP, OPC and SNMP drivers supported by open point license
- Brand : CentraLine