Plant & Integration Controllers
The TONN8 is a compact, embedded IoT (Internet of Things) controller and server platform for connecting multiple and diverse devices and sub-systems.
The TONN8 is a compact, embedded IoT (Internet of Things) controller and server platform for connecting multiple and diverse devices and sub-systems. It supports many OPEN protocols such as; BACnet, OBIX, LONWORKS, KNX, MODBUS, M-BUS and many more. In essence it can read and write data between the Trend system and many other Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) and NONHVAC control systems (e.g. lighting). The TONN8 can read and write data from and to the 3rd party systems and make that data available to IQ controllers.Features & Benefits:
- Supplied with a Trend Driver as standard and comprehensive set of other drivers
- Additional optional drivers available: Micros Fidelio hotel room booking system (IP) and the SMS driver.
- Faster CPU & more memory.The TONN8 has a more powerful processor and greater memory capacity, making it faster and capable of tackling far more complex applications.
- Improved Security.TONN8 delivers all the security you woud expect in a modern device with encrypted communication (FOXS, HTTPS)and Java-free access via Web-Browsers (HTML5) as standard.
- DIN rail or surface mounting.
- 2 Ethernet ports and 2 x RS485 ports.
- 24 Vac power supply.