Zone & Unitary Controllers
CPO VAV with Actuator Controller
Native BACnet series of controllers with direct-coupled damper actuator
CPO-VAV2A-US firmware is based on B-AAC BACnet profile, it is a native BACnet series of controllers with direct-coupled damper actuator and de-clutch mechanism with outstanding performance with 32 bit technology. It uses standard VAV application or flexible custom programming, supports Sylk communication and has a built-in real time clock. It connects to one of three BACnet MS-TP channels of a ComfortPoint Open Plant Controller and is fully integrated with ComfortPoint Open Manager and Enterprise Buildings Integrator (EBI). It is flexible and has easy configuration with ComfortPoint OpenStudio and quick VAV Balancing with ComfortPoint Open online tool.Features & Benefits:
- Freely Programmable Native BACnet Controller - CPO-VAV2A-US is a freely programmable native BACnet controller.
- Onboard Input and Outputs - CPO-VAV2A-US comes with 4 UI, 3 AO and 6 DO (2 DO reserved for internal actuator) with an integrated air flow sensor.
- Sylk® communication port - Two-wire polarity-insensitive bus interface provided to connect Sylk® devices.
- Actuator integrated - Vertically integrated with series 60 actuator with Torque Rating 5 Nm, 95 degree stroke, and 110 sec. Timing at 50 Hz and 90 sec at 60 Hz. Supports de-clutch mechanism to enable the installer to open or close the VAV box damper manually without power or software tool. Support round (8mm to 16 mm) or square (6mm to 13 mm) shafts. Noise 35 dBA at 1 meter maximum.
- VAV Applications - ComfortPoint Open Studio tool comes with predefined VAV Applications which can be downloaded to CPO-VAV2A-US. The Tool allows spare points programming as per user needs.
- Programming and Balancing - CPO-VAV2A-US can be programmed using ComfortPoint Open Studio. Balancing is done via ComfortPoint Open Online which allows online discovery of VAV devices on the BACnet MSTP channel.
- Easy installation - The ComfortPoint Open plant controllers have a built in BACnet router which eliminates the need for additional BACnet routers for the system. ComfortPoint Open Manager and EBI can access all MSTP Unitary controllers via CPO-PC-6A, CP-IPC, or CP-Core BACnet router built-in ComfortPoint Open plant controller.
- CE declarations according to LVD Directive 2006/95/EC (product standards EN 60730-1 and EN 60730-2-14) and EMC Directive 2004/108/EC (product standards EN 60730-1, EN 60730-2-9 and EN 60730-2-14)
- UL 916
- FCC Part15, Subpart B, Class B
- UL2043: Plenum Rated (without additional enclosure)
- UUKL Smoke Control Application