Fire Alarm Control Panels
Lite compact fire alarm control panel
LT-32/LT-159 control panels include Honeywell's Advanced protocol which maximizes the speed and efficiency of alarm detection, as well as providing maximum information to the installer.Features & Benefits:
- LT-32/LT-159 control panels include Honeywell's Advanced protocol which maximizes the speed and efficiency of alarm detection, as well as providing maximum information to the installer. The 4.3" (480x272 pixel) Touch Screen provides an intuitive user interface via its menus with quick and easy system operation. The LT-32/LT-159 Series control panels allow configuration from the screen itself. The LT-32 version allows a maximum of 32 addressable devices in the system while the LT-159 version extends its capacity to 159 addressable devices. The system is specially designed for Agile radio equipment. Installation time is reduced to a minimum since only the physical connection to the radio system gateway is required and the control panel identifies the rest of the sensors, input modules, sounder/VADs installed Due to its size and power, it is the ideal analogue addressable control panel for small sites where maximum information is required from the installed devices. The control panel allows the identification of each of the intelligent sensors with different levels of alarm in order to verify the state of the system before carrying out any evacuation or transmission to the alarm receiving station or to the building management system.
- Includes 6 AA-size 2,800mAh nickel metal hydride (Ni-MH) batteries
- Language selection, available in English, Italian, Spanish Arabic, Portuguese, Romanian, Dutch, French, Turkish, Albanian, Slovenian, Serbian, Croatian, Greek, Bulgarian, German
- Quick configuration of the unit from the same display
- Certified to EN54-2:1997+A1:2006 and EN54-4:1997+A1:2002 and A2:2006; LVD 62.3681:2014+A11