Connecting your service business with CheckPoint elevates your entire operation, fostering transparency, collaboration, and alignment across the various teams involved in delivering an effective compliance inspection.
Elevate your Service business with CLSS CheckPoint, Honeywell’s digital inspection, testing, and maintenance (ITM) solution for fire and life safety systems. CLSS CheckPoint ensures all stakeholders, including Service Managers, Inspection Technicians, Clients, and Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJs), have complete confidence and digital verification that all fire prevention and life safety devices are functioning optimally and compliant. With CheckPoint, Installation, Inspection and Maintenance teams gain the tools to deliver a best-in-class service program from commissioning through testing and repairs over the lifecycle of your service contract. By ensuring quick, efficient post-inspection follow-up, CheckPoint enables your team to complete more jobs faster, ultimately contributing to your bottom line while ensuring the safety and satisfaction of your clients and their properties.Features & Benefits:
- Minimize back-office follow-ups by streamlining deficiency tracking and delivering inspection reports before your technicians leave the site.
- Built-in workflows optimized for NFPA 10, NFPA 13, NFPA 20, NFPA 25, NFPA 72, NFPA 80 and many more!
- Improve client service efficiency with pre-defined test plans and simultaneous multi-user access for faster inspections.
- Differentiate your service level to premium clients with additional CLSS functionality enabled via Honeywell or partner communicator:
- Digital, device-level inspection verification with Auto-Pass
- Acknowledge, silence, and reset HON FACPs remotely
- Edit device labels from mobile app
- Enable Self-Testing Detectors
- CheckPoint integrates with ServiceTrade, syncing corrective actions, deficiencies and compliance reports to job numbers
- Leverage our custom reports service to easily meet your local AHJ reporting requirements